You, the customer, must be satisfied. We guarantee that everything you purchase from us is free from defects in materials and workmanship. If you are not completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased from us, return it within thirty (30) days, and we will, in accordance with our Merchandise Return Policy, replace it, exchange it or refund the purchase price. This warranty covers any item normally stocked by Thunderbird Supply but does not cover special order items, incidental, or consequential expenses. No other warranty is implied. Thunderbird Supply will replace or credit only the specific piece of merchandise that is defective or damaged and will not be held responsible for other material costs associated with the loss. All special cut fabricated metal or package product(s) are excluded from this guarantee.
Merchandise Return Policy
- Returned merchandise must have been purchased at Thunderbird Supply and must be in good, resalable condition.
- Item(s) purchased at Thunderbird Supply can be replaced, exchanged, or refunded (credited back at original payment method) within thirty (30) days of purchase with a customer-provided receipt.
- Merchandise returned without a customer-provided receipt or more than thirty (30) days from original date of purchase is at the discretion of the sales manager. No cash refund will be given, store exchange only, merchandise will be valued at the best published price.
- Merchandise with manufacturer warranties may be exchanged or refunded (credited back at original payment method) in store within thirty (30) days of original store purchase. After thirty (30) days, merchandise must be returned directly to the manufacturer with the original receipt and packaging. These returns are subject to the manufacturer warranty return policy from date of purchase.
- Discontinued, “final sale”, or special-order items may not be returned.
- Some rough/raw materials are non-returnable, at the discretion of the sales manager.
- A return may be subject to a 15% restocking fee, at the discretion of the sales manager.
- Shipping fee, handling fee, cutting fee, packaging fee, coiling fee, International fee, and labor fee are non-refundable, at the discretion of the sales manager.
- No returns or exchanges on all turquoise or coral cabochons.
- Credit/exchanges cannot be done until the returned product is in-store.
Metal Fabrication: Cutting, Coiling, Packaging Policy
- All sales/purchases/orders which require special cutting of fabricated metal (sterling silver, silver-filled, gold-filled, nickel, red brass, or copper) will be subject to a cutting fee.
- Multiple sales/purchases/orders may be billed at an hourly rate, depending upon how labor intensive the cutting, coiling, and/or packaging requested by customer. ($20 per hour)
- All special requests made for fabricated metal other than at the time of purchase will be subject to fees.
- All cuts are NOT guaranteed, and the customer assumes all responsibility.
- All fabricated metal cutting, coiling, packaging, labor fees are at the discretion of the location store manager.
Special Cutting or Packaging Policy
- All merchandise (sales/purchases/orders) that require special cutting or packaging requests are subject to an hourly rate fee. $20 per hour and all billing/invoicing on rough material will be at the gross weight. Any and all left over material, must be taken by the customer.
CREDIT APPLICATION AGREEMENT, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS
The Customer desires to incur credit on open account from Thunderbird Supply Company (hereafter “Company”) and agrees, in consideration of the creation of the open account, to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The Company’s acceptance of this credit application is in reliance upon Customer abiding by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- The Customer provides information in this application knowing that the Company will rely upon such information to be true and accurate in making its credit decision concerning Customer. Credit will be extended by the Company to the Customer based upon the information provided in this application, and Customer authorizes the Company to check Customer’s credit background. The Customer also authorizes and grants the Company permission to share this credit information.
- The Customer agrees to pay any and all charges, fees, and costs which the Customer incurs on its account with the Company. Customer agrees to notify Company immediately in writing if Customer learns of or suspects any unauthorized use of its credit.
- The Company will mail to the Customer, at the address set forth in this agreement, a statement of account each month. The Customer agrees to notify the Company, in writing, of any error in that statement within ten (10) days of the date of the statement or the statement will be deemed to be correct and accepted as rendered. Unless the Customer notifies the Company in writing within this time of any unauthorized use of Customer’s credit, the Customer agrees that any person who incurs charges on the Customer’s account is authorized to do so. The Customer will pay each statement in full within fifteen (15) days of receipt. Customer agrees that any invoice amount not paid within thirty (30) days of the invoice date will bear an interest charge at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month, or 18% per annum. Interest shall continue to accrue on any obligation owed the Company by Customer at the contract rate of 18% per annum after any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Customer agrees to pay all costs and expenses incurred by the Company, including the reasonable fees charged by any collection agency or attorney, and any other costs or expenses related thereto, in connection with collecting any sums owed by Customer or protecting Company’s interests in any bankruptcy proceeding or otherwise, whether or not a lawsuit is initiated. Customer agrees that interest will accrue on any such costs and expenses from the date that Company pays them, at the rate of 18% per annum.
- Customer agrees to pay the Company a $35.00 service charge on any check or other payment that is returned to the Company or not honored in the regular course of business.
- The Company will have the sole discretion to apply any payment received from the Customer in any manner which the Company deems proper, in its sole discretion. The Company may apply payments first to service charges, pre- and post-judgment attorneys’ fees and costs, or any other applicable charges, in any order, then to interest, and then the remainder to the principal account balance owed by Customer.
- Customer represents and warrants that Customer is not a “consumer” as defined in federal or state law, and that Customer waives any rights granted to consumers under those federal or state laws, and that all purchases made or any credit extended hereunder will be used solely for business and commercial purposes.
- This agreement is a binding contract between Customer and Company, embodies the entire agreement made, and shall be interpreted and construed pursuant to New Mexico law. No promises, representations, or agreements purporting to modify this agreement shall be valid unless in writing and signed by all parties herein.
- Any waiver by the Company of any term or condition of this agreement, or the waiver of any breach thereof, will not be construed as a waiver of any other term, condition, or breach, nor shall it be deemed a continuing waiver of the extant breach.
- Customer agrees that any lawsuit resulting from or relating to this agreement shall be brought in state court in McKinley County or, if grounds for jurisdiction exist, the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico.
- Customer agrees to notify Company within thirty (30) days of any move by Customer or relocation of Customer’s business or business assets, or of any change in the jurisdiction of Customer’s organization.
Customer Tax Exempt
Sales within the State of New Mexico and Arizona are subject to state sales tax, unless a valid New Mexico non-taxable transaction certificate (NTTC) or Arizona Transaction Privilege Tax Exemption Certificate on file with Thunderbird Supply. Orders delivered outside of New Mexico or Arizona, may not be subject to state sales tax. All sale tax prior to Thunderbird Supply having tax exempt form on file will not be refunded.
All prices/fees are subject to change without notice.
Thunderbird Supply is not responsible for typographical errors on website, promotional advertising, or in-store.